Self Serviced Apartments
Located at 181 Clarence Street, Sydney, NSW 2000
PROPERTY REFERENCE NUMBER AP - SCB2BROU45
Furnished Self Serviced Executive Apartment Accommodation - Sydney CBD
This spacious air conditioned self contained 2 bedroom apartment, is located in the centre
of the the Sydney central business district. It is only a short walk to Darling Harbour and
Chinatown where you will find a broad selection of restaurants, cafes, bars and retail outlets.
This Broughton House apartment has two bedrooms with an en-suite and main bathroom. The living
room area comes equipped with an entertainment unit which includes cable television. If your
looking to dine in the kitchen is fully equipped for entertaining and looks over the dining
area which seats 6.
On site facilities for guests include a swimming pool on the ground floor and tennis court
on the roof.
Broughton House is a security accessible building.
|Property Facilities & Services
||Apartment Facilities & Services
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court
- 5 mins to Bus, Train, Ferry
- Walk to Shops
- Cooking Facilities
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Cable TV
- Stereo / Music System
|Living Room - Broughton House
||Bathroom - Broughton House
Broughton House - Weekly Room Rates
|Two Bedroom Apartment
||1 Queen Bed + 2 Single Beds
Rates are as a guide only and may vary depending on the length of stay and
time of year.
This apartment requires a 3 month minimum stay
- VALIDITY: Quotes are valid for 7 days from the date of the offer
- SURCHARGE: A surcharge of 2% applies to all MasterCard & Visa card
transactions. A 4% charge applies to all American Express and Diners Club Transactions.
No transaction surcharges apply to electronic funds transfers.
Optional Extras / Additional Information
- Minimum Stay: This apartment requires a 3 month minimum stay
- Cleaning: The apartments are self-serviced, cleaning equipment is provided
in the apartment. A one off 'departure clean' fee is charged at the time of making
the booking. Additional cleaning can be arranged at an additional cost.
- Deposit & Rent: A deposit equal to 10% of the full amount is payable
at the time of booking. The first months nett rent (quoted weekly rent minus 10% deposit)
is payable at the time of booking. Remaining Rent is payable monthly in advance
- Internet: A range of internet options are available
- USB Modem/PC Card/Ethernet Modem: A$10 / day for first 30 days, then A$5 /day for
all additional days
- Wi-Fi Hotspot Kit: A$15 /day then A$8 /day for all additional days
- Connection: A$25 one off charge includes delivery
- Deposit: A$300 per modem, A$400 WiFi Hotspot Kit
- Data: 50MB per day included (averaged over the full rental), A$0.15 /MB. Pre-Order
extra 1GB data blocks for A$50
- Telephone: A$15 connection and A$1.50 /day line rental
- Infant Cots: Cots arranged $75 /week
- Parking: Secure Undercover Parking is not available.
- Non-Smoking: All apartments are non-smoking.
- Payment and Cancellation: 10% of the full cost of the stay will be charged
at the time of the booking. This amount is non-refundable if the stay is shortened or cancelled
for any reason. The 90% balance of the first month's rent will also be charged at time of
booking. This amount is also non-refundable if the stay is shortened or cancelled within
14 days of booked arrival. 14 days notice must be given for any reductions in the length
of stay after arrival to avoid a further fee. If the stay is shortened with less than 14
days notice a fee equal to the the cost of the unused nights within the 14 day notice period
- All prices quoted are low season prices unless otherwise indicated.
- Please apply for availability and rates for special event times.
- Rates are in Australian dollars and include tax (GST).
- Prices and Conditions may vary without notice.
- M-Power Accommodation strongly suggests Comprehensive Travel Insurance
to guard against losses due to unforseen circumstances.