Self Serviced Apartments
Located at Corner of Harbour and Goulburn Streets, Sydney, NSW 2000
PROPERTY REFERENCE NUMBER AP - SCB2HBRGDN718
Harbour Garden Tower
Self Serviced Executive Apartments
Located a stroll away from the famous Darling Harbour and Sydney Chinatown areas, Harbour
Garden offers convenient access to many cafes, restaurants, bars, clubs and shopping areas.
There is a monorail station near the building to quickly access the southern areas of the city.
This modern air conditioned Two Bedroom apartment has a spacious lounge and dining area with
TV, DVD and HI FI to help you feel more at home. The master bed room has a queen bed, bedside
tables plus a study desk and an ensuite with his and her vanity basins.
The second bedroom is configured with two single beds plus built in wardrobes plus a bathroom
including a bath. The fully equipped kitchen opens onto the lounge. There is also a separate
On site facilities for guests include a long lap roof pool, well equipped gym and there is
security parking available. The balcony off the lounge offers city skyline views
|Property Facilities & Services
||Apartment Facilities & Services
- Swimming Pool
- 5 mins to Bus, Train, Ferry
- Walk to Shops
- Cooking Facilities
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Stereo / Music System
|Lounge Room - Harbour Garden Tower
||Bedroom - Harbour Garden Tower
Harbour Garden Towers - Weekly Room Rates
|Two Bedroom Apartment
||1 Queen Bed + 2 Single Beds
Rates are as a guide only and may vary depending on the length of stay and
time of year.
This apartment requires a 3 month minimum stay
- VALIDITY: Quotes are valid for 7 days from the date of the offer
- SURCHARGE: A surcharge of 3% applies to all credit card transactions.
Optional Extras / Additional Information
- Minimum Stay: This apartment requires a 3 month minimum stay
- Cleaning: The apartments are self-serviced, cleaning equipment is provided
in the apartment. A one off 'departure clean' fee is charged at the time of making
the booking. Additional cleaning can be arranged at an additional cost.
- Deposit & Rent: A deposit equal to 10% of the full amount is payable
at the time of booking. The first months nett rent (quoted weekly rent minus 10% deposit)
is payable at the time of booking. Remaining Rent is payable monthly in advance
- Internet: A range of internet options are available
- USB Modem/PC Card/Ethernet Modem: A$10 / day for first 30 days, then A$5 /day for
all additional days
- Wi-Fi Hotspot Kit: A$15 /day then A$8 /day for all additional days
- Connection: A$25 one off charge includes delivery
- Deposit: A$300 per modem, A$400 WiFi Hotspot Kit
- Data: 50MB per day included (averaged over the full rental), A$0.15 /MB. Pre-Order
extra 1GB data blocks for A$50
- Telephone: A$15 connection and A$1.50 /day line rental
- Infant Cots: Cots arranged $75 /week
- Parking: Secure Undercover Parking is available.
- Non-Smoking: All apartments are non-smoking.
- Payment and Cancellation: 10% of the full cost of the stay will be charged
at the time of the booking. This amount is non-refundable if the stay is shortened or cancelled
for any reason. The 90% balance of the first month's rent will also be charged at time
of booking. This amount is also non-refundable if the stay is shortened or cancelled within
14 days of booked arrival. 14 days notice must be given for any reductions in the length
of stay after arrival to avoid a further fee. If the stay is shortened with less than 14
days notice a fee equal to the the cost of the unused nights within the 14 day notice period
- All prices quoted are low season prices unless otherwise indicated.
- Please apply for availability and rates for special event times.
- Rates are in Australian dollars and include tax (GST).
- Prices and Conditions may vary without notice.
- M-Power Accommodation strongly suggests Comprehensive Travel Insurance
to guard against losses due to unforseen circumstances.