Other Long-Stay Apartments in this Building
Self Serviced Apartments
Located at 355 Kent Street, Sydney, NSW 2000
PROPERTY REFERENCE NUMBER AP - SCB2REX1006
Rex Apartment 1006
Self Serviced Long Stay Executive Apartment - Sydney Centre
This centrally located Sydney CBD Two bedroom apartment is great for the holiday or business
traveller. With city views from the balcony and within a short stroll to restaurants, clubs,
shopping and tourist areas, Sydney is literally right at your door step.
The apartment is configured with a fully equipped kitchen that looks out to a combined dining
area for six and lounge suite with entertainment system . There are two bathrooms each located
near the bedrooms, the second bedroom has a study desk for those needing a work area.
The building has security access at entry level and each floor plus a lap pool and gym to
help make your stay a more comfortable one.
|Property Facilities & Services
||Apartment Facilities & Services
- Swimming Pool
- 5 mins to Bus, Train, Ferry
- Walk to Shops
- Cooking Facilities
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Stereo / Music System
Rex 1006 Apartments
Rex 1006 Apartments
Rex Apartment 1006 - Weekly Room Rates
|Two Bedroom Apartment
||2 Queen Beds
Rates are as a guide only and may vary depending on the length of stay and
time of year.
This apartment requires a 1 month minimum stay
- VALIDITY: Quotes are valid for 7 days from the date of the offer
- SURCHARGE: A surcharge of 2% applies to all Mastercard & Visa card
transactions. A 4% charge applies to all American Express and Diners Club Transactions.
No transaction surcharges apply to electronic funds transfers.
Optional Extras and Additional Information
- Minimum Stay: This apartment requires a 1 month minimum stay.
- Cleaning: The apartments are self-serviced, cleaning equipment is provided in the apartment. A one off 'departure clean' fee is charged at the time of making the booking. Additional
cleaning can be arranged at an additional cost.
- Internet: A range of internet options are available
- USB Modem/PC Card/Ethernet Modem: A$10 / day for first 30 days, then A$5 /day for all additional days
- Wi-Fi Hotspot Kit: A$15 /day then A$8 /day for all additional days
- Connection: A$25 one off charge includes delivery
- Deposit: A$300 per modem, A$400 WiFi Hotspot Kit
- Data: 50MB per day included (averaged over the full rental), A$0.15 /MB. Pre-Order extra 1GB data blocks for A$50
- Telephone: A$15 connection and A$1.50 /day line rental
- Infant Cots: Cots arranged - $75 /week
- Non-Smoking: All apartments are non-smoking.
- Minimum Payment Requirements & Cancellation Policy
- Full Payment of first month is required at the time of booking
- The cost of the 'Departure Clean' is payable at the time of booking
- For stays longer than 1 month the 2nd months rent, or part thereof, is payable on day of arrival
- Rent is payable monthly in advance
- 14 Days notice must be given for all cancellations or amendments to booked stays
- If the stay is shortened with less than 14 days notice a fee equal to the the cost of the unused nights
within the 14 day notice period will apply.
- Credit Card Surcharge: Payments by credit card will attract a 2% fee for Visa and MasterCard and 4% for American Express and Diners Club. Payment by Electronic Funds Transfer attract no fee.
Payment and Cancellation:
- 10% of the full cost of the stay will be charged at the time of the booking. This amount is non-refundable if the stay is shortened or cancelled for any reason.
- The 90% balance of the first month's rent will also be charged at time of booking. This amount is also non-refundable if the stay is shortened or cancelled within 14 days of booked arrival.
- 14 days notice must be given for any reductions in the length of stay after arrival to avoid a further fee. If the stay is shortened with less than 14 days notice a fee equal to the the cost of the unused nights within the 14 day notice period will apply.
- All prices quoted are low season prices unless otherwise indicated.
- Please apply for availability and rates for special event times.
- Rates are in Australian dollars and include tax (GST).
- Prices and Conditions may vary without notice.
- M-Power Accommodation strongly suggests Comprehensive Travel Insurance
to guard against losses due to unforseen circumstances.