Other Long-Stay Apartments in this Building
Located at 68 Market Street, Sydney, NSW 2000
PROPERTY REFERENCE NUMBER: AP-SCB1TOW2807
Self-Serviced Furnished Self Contained Executive Apartments - Sydney CBD
This high rise apartment building is located above the Swissotel in central Sydney and has
amazing views over the Sydney central business district from The Queen Victoria Building, Darling
Harbour and beyond. Restaurants, cafes, bars, nightclubs and shopping are literally at your
doorstep and within minutes you can find yourself in Darling Harbour and Circular Quay.
This fully air conditioned One bedroom apartment offers a fully equipped kitchen, lounge
and dining area with balcony.
and parking , There is security access to all floors and lift area and for a fee you can
take advantage of the pool, there is also parking available for your stay.
|Property Facilities & Services
||Apartment Facilities & Services
- Air Conditioning
- 5 mins to Bus, Train, Ferry
- Walk to Shops
- On Site Parking is not available
- Cooking Facilities
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- TV with DVD
- Stereo / Music System
|Lounge Room - Tower Apartments
||Lounge Room - Tower Apartments
Tower Apartments 2807 - Weekly Room Rates
Rates are as a guide only and may vary depending on the length of stay and
time of year
|One Bedroom Apartment
||1 Queen Bed
- VALIDITY: Quotes are valid for 7 days from the date of the offer
- SURCHARGE: A credit card surcharge of 3% applies to all American Express
and Diners Club Card payments. Visa, MasterCard and Australian Bankcard payments will not
attract a credit card fee.
- Cleaning: The apartments are self-serviced, cleaning equipment is provided in the apartment. A one off 'departure clean' fee is charged at the time of making the booking. Additional
cleaning can be arranged at an additional cost.
- Internet: A range of internet options are available
- USB Modem/PC Card/Ethernet Modem: A$10 / day for first 30 days, then A$5 /day for all additional days
- Wi-Fi Hotspot Kit: A$15 /day then A$8 /day for all additional days
- Connection: A$25 one off charge includes delivery
- Deposit: A$300 per modem, A$400 WiFi Hotspot Kit
- Data: 50MB per day included (averaged over the full rental), A$0.15 /MB. Pre-Order extra 1GB data blocks for A$50
- Telephone: A$15 connection and A$1.50 /day line rental
- Infant Cots: Cots arranged - $75 /week
- Non-Smoking: All apartments are non-smoking.
- Minimum Payment Requirements & Cancellation Policy
- Full Payment of first month is required at the time of booking
- The cost of the 'Departure Clean' is payable at the time of booking
- For stays longer than 1 month the 2nd months rent, or part thereof, is payable on day of arrival
- Rent is payable monthly in advance
- 14 Days notice must be given for all cancellations or amendments to booked stays
- If the stay is shortened with less than 14 days notice a fee equal to the the cost of the unused nights
within the 14 day notice period will apply.
- Credit Card Surcharge: Payments by credit card will attract a 2% fee for Visa and MasterCard and 4% for American Express and Diners Club. Payment by Electronic Funds Transfer attract no fee.
Payment and Cancellation:
- 10% of the full cost of the stay will be charged at the time of the booking. This amount is non-refundable if the stay is shortened or cancelled for any reason.
- The 90% balance of the first month's rent will also be charged at time of booking. This amount is also non-refundable if the stay is shortened or cancelled within 14 days of booked arrival.
- 14 days notice must be given for any reductions in the length of stay after arrival to avoid a further fee. If the stay is shortened with less than 14 days notice a fee equal to the the cost of the unused nights within the 14 day notice period will apply.
- All prices quoted are low season prices unless otherwise indicated.
- Please apply for availability and rates for special event times.
- Rates are in Australian dollars and include tax (GST).
- Prices and Conditions may vary without notice.
- M-Power Accommodation strongly suggests Comprehensive Travel Insurance
to guard against losses due to unforseen circumstances.