Napoleon On Kent
Serviced Corporate Apartments Sydney
Cnr Napoleon Street and Kent Street NSW. 2000
PROPERTY REFERENCE NUMBER: MP-Napoleon
Napoleon On Kent Apartments
Serviced Executive Apartments - Central Sydney
Napoleon on Kent is offers serviced, furnished apartments in the heart of Sydney's bustling
CBD and only a 'stones throw' from all the famous landmarks and tourist destinations
that Sydney has to offer. The property is well located at the Harbour Bridge end of Kent Street
close to Wynyard Train, Sydney Opera House, Circular Quay, Darling Harbour, major stores, theatres,
restaurants and tourist attractions.
Napoleon on Kent offer Studio and 1 bedroom apartments that feature fully equipped kitchens,
air conditioning and internet access making them ideal for the corporate traveller relocating
to Sydney or just visiting on an extended employment contract. The building also offers security
access and a resident manager.
|Property Facilities & Services
||Apartment Facilities & Services
- Security Entry
- Resident Manager
- Air Conditioning
- Colour Television
- Direct Dial Phone (STD/ISD )
- Fully Equipped Kitchen with Microwave Oven and Dishwasher
- Mini Stereo with CD Player
- Writing Desk
- Work Station
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Walk-Out Balcony (some apts)
- Modem and wireless Internet
- Access (extra charge)
|Bedroom - Napoleon On Kent
||Living Room - Napoleon On Kent
|Studio - Napoleon On Kent
||Foyer - Napoleon On Kent
Napoleon On Kent - Weekly Room Rates
||1 Queen Bed
1 or 2 guests
|One Bedroom Apartment
||1 Queen Bed
1 or 2 guests
Optional Extras / Additional Information
- Validity: All Quotes are valid for 7 days
- Minimum Stay: To book at the above rates 14 night minimum stay is required.
If your stay is 28 nights or longer please enquire about special long stay discounts
- Cleaning: 1 maid service each week is included in the tariff for stays
of 7 nights or longer. Additional cleaning ca be provided at an extra cost: A$20/clean.
- Deposit & Rent: A deposit equal to 10% of the full amount is payable
at the time of booking. The first weeks nett rent (quoted weekly rent minus 10% deposit)
is payable at the time of booking. Remaining rent is payable weekly in advance
- Internet: Guest to provide own computer; high speed wireless internet connection
available A$20/24 hours or connect through phone line in room, local call charges apply.
- Telephone: A$15 connection and A$1.50 /day line rental
- Infant Cots: A Infant Cot can be provided at approx A$10/night.
- Parking: Secure Undercover Parking for one car is available A$35 per day.
- Non-Smoking: This is a no-smoking in room’s property; however smoking on
the balcony is acceptable.
- Bond: The hotel requires a $200 bond for all bookings to ensure against
damage and breakage. This amount will be preauthorised against the credit card securing
the booking and released soon after check out upon condition check of the room. If no credit
card is available a $200 cash bond will be required.
Payment and Cancellation:
- 10% of the full cost of the stay will be charged at the time of the booking. This amount is non-refundable if the stay is shortened or cancelled for any reason.
- If the stay is cancelled within 7 days of arrival a fee equal to the the cost of the first week will be charged
- If the stay is shortened with less than 7 days notice a fee equal to the the cost of the unused nights within the 7 day notice period will apply.
- Credit Card Fees: Payments made at the hotel will attract the following Credit Card
surcharge: American Express and Diners = 3.5%; Visa and MasterCard and EFTPOS = 1.65%; No
fee for cash payments.
- All prices quoted are low season prices unless otherwise indicated.
- Please apply for availability and rates for special event times.
- Rates are in Australian dollars and include tax (GST).
- Prices and Conditions may vary without notice.
- M-Power Accommodation strongly suggests Comprehensive Travel Insurance
to guard against losses due to unforseen circumstances.